Everyone loves Aunty Courtney


My sister Courtney. The ying to my yang. Her strengths are my weakness and her weaknesses are my strengths. It's perfect really, just being with her makes me want to be better.

Courtney recently returned from serving an 18 month mission for the church in Hamilton, New Zealand. It was no easy thing for her to make the decision to go and I feel so proud of what she has accomplished and how she has grown. It was amazing to watch her progress as she grew to love the people she served and the message she taught. Miracles truly happened every where she went. I have rarely heard of a missionary who had so many people to teach and baptisms to organise.

You can't help but be changed by serving a mission and I can recognise some really profound changes in Courtney. She is open. Open to people, opportunities and direction. She has a testimony and it is evident in her very being. She is fearless in overcoming fear. She is hopeful. She is still Courtney! Loved by all who meet her. Favourite Aunty and prized sister.





4 comments:

  1. Reading this is making me cry. Thank you for your beautiful thoughts. Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should drink a glass of water... ha ha!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooo fortunate to have a lovely sister

    ReplyDelete