Let's Begin ...

Wow, I'm here writing a blog...finally! I've been thinking about doing this for a LONG time and it feels good to be putting fingers to keyboard and beginning what I hope will be a record of the happenings of our family and a place for me to muse. Life, love, children, marriage, adventures, happiness, memories, books - all on the agenda.

My mum often remarks that I have a book in me, I'd like to think so too but shopping and to-do lists do not a writer make. As many an author has counselled 'to be a writer you need to write'. This is me writing and no better place to start than with what I know.

It has taken awhile but we stand on the brink of big change as a family and it feels right and timely to have a place to share and connect with family and friends. Not to mention that I am instructed in my Patriarchal Blessing to keep a journal and told how precious this will become to me in the years ahead. I've sporadically attempted to follow this counsel over the years but let's face facts - here I am at 30 with many beautifully bound journals about the place, each with only a few entries...shame! Time to get my act together and keep a record of this amazing life I am blessed to live. Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment