Fridays with Finley {14th August 2013}

Happy Friday everyone! 

We have a relaxed weekend planned after a busy few weeks so we are very excited it's Friday.  Finley took off walking this week all on his own, no mum or dad there to catch him! It was on my birthday, so a wonderful gift. He has since been tottering around the house, looking very proud of himself. He has also found his 'moves'.

We attended and participated in our Stake Road Show this past Saturday and Finley loved the performances. He invented his own little dance routine with arms flailing about and clapping - it was gorgeous. The Road Show was great fun, Levi did a hilarious performance as a member of 'Flabba' - Fat Abba - slightly offence but very funny! And I made a reappearance as the White Witch of Narnia.  Levi fitted Finley's seat to my bike on the weekend, so this week we have been taking off for rides. Finley loves it, we mostly end up at the park which he loves. My mum use to ride around with me on her bike when I was little and I remember loving it too. I'm happy to have another mode of transportation in the day - it definitely makes a difference for us.  


I hope you are all doing well. We love and miss you, 






No comments:

Post a Comment