Fridays with Finley {8th November 2012}

Dearest Family, 

We have had a really busy two weeks full of fun. Last week Finley and I travelled by train to Sydney to attend Tate's storytelling event and spend some time with family and friends. I thoroughly enjoyed my night out at the event but unfortunately Finley didn't approve. My usual sleeping beauty just wouldn't settle for his babysitters which was a first for him - I felt terrible, but the family seemed fine about it thank goodness! We had a great visit in Sydney catching up with friends of mine and their babies as well as some girl time with mum and Courtney. Finley was great on the train and won over all of the other passengers though certainly was most thrilled to see Daddy as his came onto the train to greet us. 

This week we attended my mothers groups Melbourne Cup get together which was lots of fun. It was so cute to see all of the mums and babies dressed up. It was much more about the social aspect and food than the race, we actually almost missed it, so much for the race that stops the nation! 

Finley is a great travel companion and we are hoping that he will be as happy about our upcoming 3 hour flight to Cairns on Saturday. I'm sure the next edition of Fridays with Finley will be packed full of our Cairns adventures. Hope you are all doing well - I would love to hear some of your news. 





No comments:

Post a Comment